A life-affirming documentary that celebrates the remarkable life of Ella Blumenthal, whose magnetic personality and spirit has remained undimmed despite living through one of history's darkest chapters. One of the oldest living survivors to bear witness to the Holocaust, Ella celebrates her 98th birthday in the film, where she reveals to close friends and family profound memories of her incredible survival in a way she has never done before. Now 100 years old, she continues to encourage us with her strength. Told through a mixture of dynamic 2D animation and documentary footage, Ella's incredible life journey demonstrates an unwavering appreciation and zest for life that offers a universal message of resilience for a world that continues to divide when it should unite. In the face of unfathomable hate, Ella chooses to inspire us through love. Now more than ever, her story teaches us the importance of compassion and tolerance.
A film admission ticket gives you access to the film screening and complimentary admission to all UCR ARTS exhibitions during your visit. Please note: most galleries close at 5 PM. For a list of current exhibitions, please click here.
- Please review our COVID-19 safety guidelines here.
- To purchase ticket(s), select a date and time.
- Add to your cart a ticket from the category that best describes you and the quantity/category of tickets for all members in your party.
- Proceed to checkout and select a delivery option.
- When you arrive, present your E-Ticket(s) (printed or on your mobile device) to staff. Will Call tickets may be redeemed at the Admissions Desk.
- Admission tickets are valid for the date and time indicated on the ticket only.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions.