Free Admission Tickets to Exhibitions
A free admission ticket gives you access to all UCR ARTS exhibitions during your visit. For a list of current exhibitions, please click here. Film tickets are sold separately here.
- COVID-19 safety guidelines are in place.
- To reserve your ticket(s), select a date.
- Add to your cart a ticket from the category that best describes you and the quantity/category of tickets for all members in your party.
- Proceed to checkout and select a delivery option.
- When you arrive, present your E-Ticket(s) (printed or on your mobile device) to staff. Will Call tickets may be redeemed at the Admissions Desk.
- Admission tickets are valid for the date indicated on the ticket only.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, safety guidelines are listed below:
- You will be required to complete the UCR Wellness Survey on the day of your visit and show museum staff your clearance message to enter. A survey must be completed for each member in your party. You may take the survey at home or scan the QR code at the museum’s entrance to take the survey when you arrive. If you do not have a smart device, staff will provide access to the survey when you arrive.
- At this time, face masks are required.
- Feel free to use hand sanitizing stations and wash hands as necessary.
- As always, large bags, food, and drink are not permitted in the museum.
- We are following an enhanced cleaning protocol and our ventilation filters are changed regularly.
- Culver Cinema Guidelines: Proof of full vaccination is required for visitors 5 years and up to enter the theater. Capacity is currently limited to 50% and social distancing is required in the theater. We have purchased new aerosolizing guns to further sanitize between each screening.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. Those visiting UCR ARTS do so at their own risk of such exposure.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions.