Free Admission Tickets to Exhibitions
A free admission ticket gives you access to all UCR ARTS exhibitions during your visit. For a list of current exhibitions, please click here. Film screening tickets are sold separately here.
- Please note: COVID-19 safety guidelines are in place. Art may be off view and galleries may be temporarily closed.
- To reserve your ticket(s), select a date.
- Add to your cart a ticket from the category that best describes you and the quantity/category of tickets for all members in your party.
- Proceed to checkout and select a delivery option.
- When you arrive, present your E-Ticket(s) (printed or on your mobile device) to staff. Will Call tickets may be redeemed at the Admissions Desk.
- Admission tickets are valid for the date indicated on the ticket only.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, safety guidelines are listed below:
- At this time, face masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
- If you feel unwell, please reschedule your visit.
- Feel free to use hand sanitizing stations and wash hands as necessary.
- As always, large bags, food, and drink are not permitted in the museum.
- We are following an enhanced cleaning protocol and our ventilation filters are changed regularly.
- Culver Cinema capacity is currently limited to 50% and social distancing is required in the theatre. We have purchased new aerosolizing guns to further sanitize between each screening.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. Those visiting UCR ARTS do so at their own risk of such exposure.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.