Aida is a translator for the UN in the small town of Srebrenica. When the Serbian army takes over the town, her family is among the thousands of citizens looking for shelter in the UN camp. As an insider to the negotiations, Aida has access to crucial information that she needs to interpret. What is on the horizon for her family and people - rescue or death? Which move should she take?
A film admission ticket gives you access to the film screening and complimentary admission to all UCR ARTS exhibitions during your visit. Please note: most galleries close at 5 PM. For a list of current exhibitions, please click here.
- Please note: COVID-19 safety guidelines are in place. At this time, face masks and social distancing from groups outside your party are required regardless of vaccination status. Culver Cinema capacity is currently limited to 50%. We have purchased new aerosolizing guns to further sanitize between each screening.
- To reserve your ticket(s), select a date and time.
- Add to your cart a ticket from the category that best describes you and the quantity/category of tickets for all members in your party.
- When you arrive, present your E-Ticket(s) (printed or on your mobile device) and valid student ID, if applicable, to staff. E-Tickets may also be redeemed at the Admissions Desk.
- Film admission tickets are valid for the screening time indicated on the ticket only.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, safety guidelines are listed below:
- At this time, face masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
- If you feel unwell, please reschedule your visit.
- Feel free to use hand sanitizing stations and wash hands as necessary.
- As always, large bags, food, and drink are not permitted in the museum and theatre.
- We are following an enhanced cleaning protocol and our ventilation filters are changed regularly.
- Culver Cinema capacity is currently limited to 50% and social distancing is required in the theatre. We have purchased new aerosolizing guns to further sanitize between each screening.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. Those visiting UCR ARTS do so at their own risk of such exposure.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions.