A free admission ticket gives you access to all UCR ARTS exhibitions during your visit. For a list of current exhibitions, please click here.
- Please note: COVID-19 safety guidelines are in place. Art may be off view and galleries may be temporarily closed.
- To reserve your ticket(s), select a date.
- Add to your cart a ticket from the category that best describes you and the quantity/category of tickets for all members in your party.
- Proceed to checkout and select a delivery option.
- When you arrive, present your E-Ticket(s) (printed or on your mobile device) to staff. Will Call tickets may be redeemed at the Admissions Desk.
- Admission tickets are valid for the date indicated on the ticket only.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, please follow the safety guidelines listed below:
- Face masks are optional for all fully vaccinated individuals. Face masks are required until you are fully vaccinated. By not wearing a mask, you are attesting to being fully vaccinated. Thank you for following California Department of Public Health requirements.
- If you feel unwell, please reschedule your visit.
- Feel free to use hand sanitizing stations and wash hands as necessary.
- As always, large bags, food, and drink are not permitted in the museum.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. Those visiting UCR ARTS do so at their own risk of such exposure.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions.