A free admission ticket gives you access to all UCR ARTS exhibitions during your visit. For a list of current exhibitions, please click here.
- Please note: COVID-19 safety guidelines are in place. Art may be off view and galleries may be temporarily closed.
- To reserve your ticket(s), select a date and entry time. There is a 20-minute grace period for timed entry; entry is not guaranteed if you arrive more than 20 minutes after your ticketed time.
- Add to your cart a ticket from the category that best describes you and the quantity/category of tickets for all members in your party. Groups of 10 or more are not permitted at this time.
- Proceed to checkout and select a delivery option.
- When you arrive, present your E-Ticket(s) (printed or on your mobile device) to staff. Will Call tickets may be redeemed at the Admissions Desk.
- Admission tickets are valid for the date and time indicated on the ticket only.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, please register for timed entry and follow the safety guidelines listed below:
- The museum will be limited to 25 percent capacity.
- For fastest service, please enter through the Culver Center of the Arts.
- Please exit through the California Museum of Photography.
- If you feel unwell, please reschedule your visit.
- Masks that cover the nose and mouth are required at all times when visiting the museum. If you do not have a mask, we’re happy to provide one free of charge.
- Please leave at least six feet between your party and other visitors.
- Please follow marked one-way paths.
- Feel free to use hand sanitizing stations and wash hands as necessary.
- As always, large bags, food, and drink are not permitted in the museum.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. Those visiting UCR ARTS do so at their own risk of such exposure.
Please email email@example.com during hours of operation if you have questions.