UCR ARTS is reopening May 13, and we’re excited to welcome you back to the galleries with Free Admission! For a list of current exhibitions, please click here.
UCR ARTS & COVID-19
Following the guidance of Riverside County public health officials, the museum and art center is reopening to the public with limited capacity and new safety measures. You can once again explore the galleries to experience great works of art and photography.
This page outlines changes to our operations. Please check back for updates.
Hours of Operation:
Thursday–Friday: 12 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday: 11 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- The museum will be limited to 25 percent capacity based on Riverside County guidelines.
- Museum admission tickets are timed for entrance every 20 minutes for safety.
- Self-guided groups (10 or more people) are not permitted at this time.
- For fastest service, please enter through the Culver Center of the Arts.
- Please exit through the California Museum of Photography.
- If you feel unwell, please reschedule your visit.
- Masks that cover the nose and mouth are required at all times when visiting the museum. If you do not have a mask, we’re happy to provide one free of charge.
- Please leave at least six feet between your party and other visitors.
- Please follow marked one-way paths. Art may be off view and galleries may be temporarily closed.
- Feel free to use hand sanitizing stations and wash hands as necessary.
- As always, large bags, food, and drink are not permitted in the museum.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. Those visiting UCR ARTS do so at their own risk of such exposure.
Reserve Your Free Admission Ticket:
UCR ARTS is excited to welcome you back to the galleries with Free Admission. Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors Altura Credit Union and Anheuser-Busch, we can now offer you Free Admission to the museum and art center. Advance reservations are strongly encouraged.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.