We're excited to welcome you back to the galleries with free admission to exhibitions at the museum and art center! For a list of current exhibitions, please click here.
This page outlines changes to our operations. Please check back for updates.
3824 & 3834 Main St.
Riverside, CA 92501
Hours of Operation
Thursday-Friday: 12 PM-5 PM, open until 9 PM for Downtown Riverside’s First Thursday Artswalk
Saturday-Sunday: 11 AM-5 PM
Culver Cinema screening and event times vary
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, safety guidelines are listed below:
- You will be required to complete the UCR Wellness Survey on the day of your visit and show museum staff your clearance message to enter. A survey must be completed for each member in your party. You may take the survey at home or scan the QR code at the museum’s entrance to take the survey when you arrive. If you do not have a smart device, staff will provide access to the survey when you arrive.
- At this time, face masks are required.
- Feel free to use hand sanitizing stations and wash hands as necessary.
- As always, large bags, food, and drink are not permitted in the museum and theater.
- We are following an enhanced cleaning protocol and our ventilation filters are changed regularly.
- Culver Cinema Guidelines: Proof of full vaccination is required for visitors 5 years and up to enter the theater. Capacity is currently limited to 50% and social distancing is required in the theater. We have purchased new aerosolizing guns to further sanitize between each screening.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. Those visiting UCR ARTS do so at their own risk of such exposure.
Reserve Your Free Admission Ticket to Exhibitions
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, Altura Credit Union and Anheuser-Busch, we can now offer you free admission to exhibitions at the museum and art center! Advance reservations are strongly encouraged.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
(Last updated 1/13/2021)